What did I think of the film? I loved the film. It caught my attention with in the first few minutes. Yeah at some parts it almost made me become teary eyed but it is only because i felt what the people in that time period felt. That would have to be one of my favorite movies of all time. I loved this movie and i would buy this movie just to watch when i need a good film to watch.
The Movie does relate to what we learned about the ghettos, in my opinion at least. The ghettos were rough and it showed that during the film. It showed how we learned or read about the punishments they would do throughout the ghettos and what would happen if you tried to leave the ghetto. This movie showed everything we have learned through out the course so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment